This week was amazing till of course i fell sick
Sweat. Sweat. Sweat. My jacket. Aaron's Jacket. Vonni's Jacket.
Thanks guys. I appreciate the warmth.
Yesterday i fell really ill in school so i went to lie in the sick-bay and the bed was so comfortable and i slept there for about an hour. Wafa was there and she was told to put an ice pack on my forehead.
Note to self : Never i repeat NEVER let wafa put an ice pack on your forehead.
SOOO besides that we have intensive dance practise today. Man , was i wipeed out.
MR :OMGOSH. YOURE SO HOT.
P :THANKS * grin *
MR : I dont mean that hot. HAHA. No really , If i put a chocolate bar on your forehead , it'll melt!
W : I WANT CHOCOLATE!
Wafa , you ignorant boob.
goodbye i need to snooze.
Birthday Update : Tomorrow.
