Tuesday

Sexy thing from Sexytown

caught in the act. ai ya yai .
Wont you take me to , Funkaytown?


My birthday is finally over. The night before i was in bed thinking , i could turn 26 now and id still act the same way. Im ( still ) so immature. I kept reminding people how long till my birthday and when it came , it was actually quite depressing.

It all started off with that hardcore fever that i mugged through for three days that decided to come back. I hate it la. but now its good. im recovering tremendously. And you. Im sorrry but please understand i was bad shape that day and needed rest for those two nights. I saw four missed calls every morning for two mornings in a row. Saya meminta maaf seribu kali.


Now id like to thank everyone who wished me ;)


THANK YOU , EVERYBODYWHOWISHEDME