Sunday

Makes me want to crank out a sewing machine.


I had my first dose of bird today after 40 days and 40 nights. I forgot what chicken tasted like before but now im reassured that my taste buds are still intact. Today i also realized that I really love playing with blu tack, but i also like to eat lollipops. My friends are always worried one day i'd get confused and eat the blu tack. Oh well. Tonight we're going to Souled Out for dinner. Ive been craving for that famous Shirley Temple. Im going to eat my heart out. I swear.




SURELY THERE ARE TASTIER WAYS TO DIE??!!


I think im going to stop blogging about food for a while. Just a short while.


I managed to finish two chapters of Form 2 Maths and
my mind has been occupied with lots of projects not that i dont have enough from home to keep me busy, and i know im never going to get around to doing half the stuff i plan to but...who knows. 09 is the year of many firsts! :) Martha Stewart style!





Stunner shades. Shutter shades. Plain stupid shades.

A diva is a female version of a hustla...but these glasses (do they even qualify?) are a health and safety hazard.
i love beyonce though so after some thought i concluded that they could hold some functional value....




well till my next post.