HOWDY!
I just got home from Christmas town yesterday. Sun burnt and sad. But forget that.
Christmas Town Day 1:
We drove up on the 23rd. My fingers smelt like L'Occcitane's Cherry Blossom solid perfume. I was cold . My Ikea pillow resting against the window while i looked at the highway and trees. I felt like i was in paradise. Ireland maybe. Ronan Keating's Irish rhythms from the album ' Songs to my Mother' just enhanced the feeling. The only thing that i had on my mind was my bestfriend(s). I had not a care in the world as i was on my way to serenity and my comfort zone.
After three and a half hours ( maybe four), we reached. Kaylyn was just unbearably adorable. She smiled the moment we walked in , which of course is rare. We unwound and hit the hay as the next day was my funeral (results)(which i refuse to mention). I kept waking up in the middle of the night/morning constantly checking my phone for a message form a teacher. i was anxious.
Christmas Town Day 2:
I woke up and took a bath. slipped on my green shorts and white guitar top. Headed downstairs for milo and indian food. I was still anxious. "Anything?" mom said. " Nooo Maaa" said me. There were endless reminders. Like obnoxious alarm clocks without a snooze button.
We headed to Berlian after breakfast in a not so cheery mood. Christmas spirit = 0%. I was sad. Eva , chech and i went to get our hair did for mass that was at 10. In the process i had got my results. I think i scared my hair-dresser because i was crying in my seat.
Christmas mass later that night. I wore my red dress and dolled up . I dressed to impress. After mass , we headed back to Berlian for cake and wine ( salad ,turkey , etc etc) i felt like i was home. Finally. But i still missed my friend(s) Stayed the night there. Chat Chit and dozed.
Christmas Town Day 3:
Breakfast at Grammas and Grampas. I felt at home once again. All the love in the world in that one house. Phenomenal. Went to deliver Christmas Specials from the Coreas Pillais and Kurisinkals to Aunt Mel next door and hit the road to Bakawali to see Aunt Diana and all. Had the talk of the century then mom and a few others come to get us but stayed for a bit. In between , there was of course more eating as it a family tradition.
We eventually went back to Berlian . That night was dinner with Aunt Joanne. awesome possum seafood. We need compasses when youre in their home. Its THAT large. Like a castle. Or a Kingdom maybe. Took videos of my crazy cousins. Kisha and Sachien have the coolest toys. " Can i play with you , baby?" "CAN!"
Then we headed home. We needed to rise bright and early for Desaru the next morning.
Christmas Town Day 4:
Breakfast at Molek. Then we were on our way to the beach. A minor setback on the way then we were back on track. We took many many picture on the way (which reminds me , Eve , please upload) I got in touch with nature and took picture with lalang :) hehe. We reached two hours later and yes , there was stop and eat sessions in between. Once we reached , we had lunch and went swimming. After we swam , we got back to the apartment , bathed and had dinner. This was when Papa, Grampa , Uncle Eugene and all the ADULTS watched pink panther on cartoon and couldnt contain their laughter. A few of us took a stroll by the beach. Did a lot of thinking and talking with Eva and Chech.
Walked back to the ballroom and on the way caught a movie because apparently it was movie night. Haha. Mall Cop or something like that. I dont enjoy it at all. I had Emma next to me laughing at anything and everything. Got back to the apartment and Nick said he was coming over for a while. Played Scatergories for a while and he had to leave ( Emma , fango isnt a dance and a ladybird is definitely not a bird -_-)
Soon after , we crashed.
Christmas Town Day 5:
It was the day to leave. There was so much we hadnt done. We went for one last swim and the beach and we went back to pack. Had lunch and chao-ed.
Long story shortened = my holiday. It was worthwhile and my carrot for the next year.Next years most probably Bali. The whole family in BALI. just dangle that carrot in front of my face.
Goodnight.
btw , Lady Gaga's Bad Romance is like a family song now. hhahaaaaaaa.
Youwastedmywholeyear.Thankgodihadsomeonetotalkto.Itwasnotyou.Andshe/herocksmyworldandentiresockdrawer.
