




I am perpetually scared , jealous . anxious , exhausted and sorry. But at this very moment , im okay with it. I wait for these moments. I'm hoping they come more often I'm sharing more than i ever thought i could with anyone. I'm actually finding secrets that i wasn't quite aware of. I cannot see clearly. Somehow I manage to warp everything I experience. Things are going to be okay. But it won’t let me see that. My eyes are only able to show my brain
the bad things.
Just in the first place it feels so good to get these thoughts out.
A lot of which I didn’t even know were floating around in my head.
Acutally.. more like I just couldn’t quite comprehend them.
This year was a year of losses but i am so happy with what i have become and made. I am truly greatful. I love myself. My family . My friends . My Rufus.
Thank you. For opening my eyes.
