


Astonished? So am i. If only life was this fair.
Hi. Hello. Hey.
I went to school today. Why? Because im a good girl whose trying to not miss a day of school this year. Unless its crucial. Like a broken leg
Ive officially become a nerd. In a sense that i do my homework on time now , dont fold up my sleeves unless in class , have not so long nails , wear only my crucifix and ring and pin my hair up MOST of the time. However i still swear a little bit , wear ankle socks and copy homework WHEN I DONT KNOW HOW TO COMPLETE IT :)I deserve a pat on the back. Did i mention i go out alot less now too? Honest. Just ask Wafa.
I think i could actually do well this year. You know. For a change.
Valentines Day is coming. Jon is so sweet ( till of course i read the message, crush kid) He bought Wafa and i gifts. I will make you guys something like i do every year WITHOUT fail because im original like that.
ive got to go eat on some KGs because i simply love food. Especially heart shaped cookies , chocolates and sometimes, at certain times of the day , ROSES :) Bye
