Tuesday

Little red wagon.

hi. its been quite a while. how ive missed you.

I havent been to school in three weeks now. I have to admit i miss it ... just a little. I hate however that we have to sit in the LARGE ROOM now.It just makes PMR more freaky than it already appears to be to me. Constant call from every family member to check up on how prepared i am scares me too.

" So? You prepared? "

" ummm ... yeah. I think its safe to say i am. Heh "

" GOOOOD! You'll do great! I know you will "

" Thank you "


I feel like im lying to everyone who believes in me. I lack self confidence and everyone knows it. Im scared shitless now. Its less than a week away now.
Please come and leave me with straight A's. Amen

GUESS WHAT PMR , you suck !