Hello.
I skipped school today but ended up waking up at 7.20 -_____________________- . They went to Medan to pray for a few people :) so cute. so holy.
The ride there was abit tight fit and the car was like the artic. Soooo cold la.
We dropped them off and hit the long road home. I slept on the way home. That Suzuki Grand Vitara seats are just so comfortable. On the way home, we saw this overturned car. So sad .
Then when we got home after about half an hour , I ate Calciyum yogurt and asam and dozed off because i had a slight fever.
I slept till three la THREE from about 12.
I woke up just in time for tuition.
*eyes open* *yawn*
diiiinnnnNNGGGDOONNNNG.
I look out the window and see Jon at my gate.
So rush rushhh.
Anyway now that all my tuitions are over till next week i have the weekend free for my 3 PROJECTS!
stresslastress.
anyway. GTG get cracking :) :)
