Friday

Sorrows and Smiles

I think the date was the 6th of September 2008.
From then on, we were like two peas in a pot till today.
I saved like 6 to 7 of your messages that you sent me.The ones i loved best.
(in a few of then , your english was all over the place) otherwise they were perfect.
Sorry to say but i knew that it wouldnt even last a month. From today just 2 days shy. But what the heck.it was short but sweet.


okay.Enough about you.


I watched Mamma Mia! It was amazing.
I was humming the songs from it a few hours after that :)


Anywayyyyy. I went to Wafa's house for Raya open house.And i was just craving for some ketupat and lemang.

W: yo yiggity yo
P: heyyyy
W: youre coming right.of course you are.
P: yes.i want ketupaaaaaattttt!!
W: and rendang and duit raya???
P: yesssss
W:okay . sure.

So i went craving the yummy Raya food.When i got there Aunty Sherri said that they were all out of ketupats and lemang-s :(
Thats okay the prawns were killer. I ate la ngam ngam and put on a few calories.
yummles)